How to Activate Device for Tubi TV:
Just purchased a Tubi TV subscription? If the answer is yes then you need to activate your channel at the website of the television network provider. Once your channel has been activated you will be able to access a broad array of television shows and movies.
In order to get started with the activation procedure, one needs to follow the registration procedure. Once your channel has been activated you will be able to access your favorite TV shows and movies via any media streaming device.
Tubi TV Overview:
Tubi TV is an American ad-supported streaming service that is owned by Fox Corporation. The company has its headquarters located in San Francisco, California United States. Founded in the year 2014, Tubi TV features over 20,000 films and more than 250 partners.
The company provides its services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, New Zealand and Australia. Users can get the Tubi TV app which is available for Android as well as iOS devices. However, the media streaming channel is operational via any of the popular media streaming devices such as Roku, Android TV, Xfinity, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV and much more.
How to Activate TUBI TV:
- For activating Tubi TV you need to visit the login homepage. tubitv.com/activate
- As the webpage opens there is an activation section at the center.
- The activation section reads ‘Activate your Device’.
- Type in your activation code in the blank space there.
- Click the ‘Activate’ button below and you will be able to activate your Tubi TV.
How to Activate Tubi TV for Amazon TV:
- In order to activate Tubi TV for your Amazon Fire TV device, you must turn on your TV.
- As the device opens you will be required to go to the home by pressing the ‘Home’ button on your remote.
- Next navigate to the streaming channels section and look for the ‘Tubi TV’ app in the list.
- The user can also simply type ‘Tubi TV’ in the search bar to look for the application quickly.
- Click on the ‘Add Channel’ button on the preview page and the app will be installed.
- After the app has been installed you will be required to return to the home then launch the app.
- Sign in when prompted and you will receive an activation code on the screen.
- Now visit the activation website of the Tubi TV. tubitv.com/activate
- As the webpage opens you must provide the activation code that you just found.
- Tap the ‘Activate’ button below and your channel will be activated.
Activate Tubi TV for Roku:
- For activating your Tubi TV device on Roku turn on your device.
- Check whether the TV is connected to the web then go to the Roku home screen by pressing the home button.
- Navigate to the ‘Streaming Channels’ tab and select the ‘Tubi TV’ app.
- Once the app has been found tap on the ‘Add Channel’ button to get the application on your device.
- Next, go back to the home screen and launch Tubi TV.
- As the application opens you will be prompted to sign in.
- Log in and you will find an activation code on the screen.
- Copy the code then you will be required to visit the activation website of Tubi TV. tubitv.com/activate
- Now you must enter the activation code in the respective field there.
- Click the ‘Activate’ button below and you will be taken ahead to the next page.
- Follow the prompts next and your channel will be activated.
How to Activate Tubi TV for Apple TV:
- Turn on your Apple TV device and make sure it is connected to the web.
- Next, sign in to your Apple Account or ignore if you are already signed in.
- Now navigate to the App Store and enter ‘Tubi TV’ in the search bar there.
- Once the result appears tap the ‘Install’ button to get the app on your Apple TV device.
- Wait until the installation is complete and sign into your Tubi TV account if prompted.
- After logging in an activation code features on the screen.
- Note it down and visit the activation webpage using any browser. tubitv.com/activate
- Enter the code you just received in the blank space and tap the ‘Activate’ button.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and you can get your device activated.
At the bottom line we hope you have activated your Tubi TV device with ease. In case you require further assistance with the channel you can reach out to the channel at 560 Mission Street, Ste 1301, San Francisco, CA 94105.