TheUnitedFamily Customer Satisfaction Survey: Grab the chance to win $100 Gift CardSurvey
United Superstores is one of the biggest grocery store chains in the USA. United Supermarkets is a grocery store chain operating in North America. It’s headquartered is in Texas. It started its operation way back in 1916 with a single store. Today, the chain employs more than 10,000 workers and more than 60 stores in 30 different cities. At United grocery, the management team is always trying to make their practices better and thus want you to take part in the United Family survey.
United Superstores has created a guest satisfaction survey at www.theunitedfamily.com. The company has more than 60 stores operating under the umbrella of Market Streets, United Supermarkets, United Express, and Amigos. If you have visited any of the mentioned stores recently, you can take part in the survey and enter to win $100 gift card.
www.theunitedfamily.com/survey is the place where you can say all about your experience at United Supermarkets. The survey hardly takes 5 minutes to complete and at the end, you can enter the sweepstake to win a surprise $100 gift card from the store. Through your honest and candid feedback, United Supermarkets experience can be made even better.
Why TheUnitedFamily Customer Satisfaction Survey
This survey gives both parties a chance of communicating and speaking about everything. Without a survey, customers and company can’t contact each other. Share your true experience with United Supermarkets, your feedback is taken seriously. If you have reported bad behaviour of staff, the company will drop the whole badge and replace it with the new one. You would be surprised to hear that store arrangement, discount amendments, pattern changes, and staff replacement is done on the basis of your feedback.
How to WIN a $100 Gift Card in TheUnitedFamily Customer Survey
- You need a smart device like a phone, tablet, pc or laptop with an internet connection.
- Information like date and time of shopping, cashier’s name, transaction number, etc. all of this, you can find on your recent receipt.
- The information on your receipt can be used only one time.
- A working email address.
- Ability to understand English language.
- Ability to recall the last experience at United street side.
- You must have the ability to give your feedback without adding any partiality and favouritism.
More Read: Giraffe Stop Customer Survey
- You must be over 18 years old to attempt this survey.
- You must be legal residents of the United States to take part in this guest satisfaction survey.
- Employees of United Supermarkets, Amigos, Albertsons, and Market Street, and its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies, as well as household members of each, are not allowed to participate in the survey.
How to participate in the TheUnitedFamily survey:
- Go to theunitedfamily.com/survey.
- Now scroll down to the bottom of the page and locate the “TAKE SURVEY” button.
- You’ll be asked about where you shopped. Select any one option out of the three.
- Make sure that the receipt is not older than 15 days. If it is, the survey won’t work.
- Now enter the Survey Code and Email Address.
- All the details should be correct.
- Click on the “NEXT” button to get going with the survey. Answer all the questions properly.
- At the end of the survey, you will be required to enter your personal information for the sweepstake.
- Once done, click “Submit Survey”.
- Each month, six (6) prizes, consisting of a $100 UNITED SUPERMARKETS Gift Card.
- Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of each Monthly prize is $100.
- Total ARV of all prizes for each Monthly Sweepstakes is $600.
- A total of twenty-four (24) Monthly Prizes will be awarded over the course of the four Monthly Drawing Periods. Total ARV of all prizes being offered over the course of the four Monthly Sweepstakes is $2,400.
How to Receive the Prize:
- You will be notified by means of the contact information provided at the time of sweepstakes entry within six to eight weeks of the drawing dates.
- If you would like to see a list of winners associated with the weekly prize draws, you can write to UNITED SUPERMARKETS “Survey Sweepstakes” Sweepstakes Winners List Request, c/o StellaService, 75 Broad Street, Suite 1010, New York, NY 10004.
- If you are a potential winner, you may be asked to complete and sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release, within seven (7) days of the date on prize notification or prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.
- Non-winning Participants will not be notified. Winning a prize is contingent on fulfilling all the requirements.
- No transfer or substitution of any prize is allowed, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- If you are a winner, then you must comply with all Sweepstakes rules as published.
- Winners are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes, if applicable.
- Return of prize notification as undeliverable; and/or failure to provide any other required documentation in a timely manner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- Winner’s entry and acceptance of any prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) for the Sponsor to use said winner’s name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and address (city and state) on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without notice or further compensation.
Also Read: Famous Dave’s BBQ Customer Experience Survey
- Phone no:
- Mail Address:
Store Support Center
United Supermarkets. LLC
7830 Orlando Ave
Lubbock, TX, 7942