AT&T Benefits Center is an employee login portal for the associates of the AT&T telecommunications company. If you are employed by the company then you are authorized to access the login platform. Once the user has logged in he/she will be able to approach a myriad of features that enables them to find work easier.
The user login website is simple and user-friendly which allows the users to approach their employment information anytime and anywhere they wish. Read the guide below for a step by step information on the benefits center login.
What is the AT&T Benefits Center
If you have logged in before then you must be aware of the AT&T Benefits Center. However new users at the portal might not be acquainted with its features. Hence, here is all you need to know about the AT&T Benefits Center.
AT&T Telecommunications Company has developed a benefits center for its employees. Logging in a user can view their work schedule, submit timesheet, view pay stubs, work-related information, connect with team members, access upcoming assignments, sign up for employee benefits, report a leave, and even more.
How to Log into AT&T Benefits Center
- For signing in the user needs to navigate to the login webpage of AT&T Benefits Center. www.att.com/benefitscenter
- As the webpage opens there is a login section at the left.
- Once you have located it type in your User ID in the respective blank space.
- Next, enter the password in the box below.
- Click on the ‘Log On’ button and you will be taken further to the account management console.
Recover Your AT&T Benefits Center Login Details
- Sometimes the users aren’t able to remember their password. If you have forgotten your password open the login webpage. www.att.com/benefitscenter
- Next look at the left for the sign in section.
- Below it you will find a URL that reads ‘Forgot User ID or Password?’
- Click on it and the login assistance webpage opens that requires the following:
- Last 4 digits of SSN
- Birth date
- Tap on the ‘Continue’ button below and the next page opens.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and you can retrieve your login credentials.
How to Register for AT&T Benefits Center Account
- If you haven’t yet registered for an employee account you need to open the AT&T Benefits Center homepage. www.att.com/benefitscenter
- In the next step, you need to look below the login widget which is at the top left side of the screen.
- Now you will find a link that reads ‘New User?’
- Click on it and the system will navigate you to the next webpage.
- For identity verification you need to enter the following:
- Last 4 digits of the SSN
- Click the ‘Continue’ button below and enter the data required on the next page.
- Follow the prompts next and your account will be set up.
At the end of the post, we hope you have logged into your AT&T Benefits Center account successfully. If you have trouble with the employee login portal you can contact the benefits centre by calling on 1-877-722-0020. For users outside the U.S. Puerto Rico or Canada, the contact number is 1-847-883-0866.