www.start.moneygram.com – Send money with MoneyGram MobilePassFinance
The digital money transfer service, MoneyGram offers the customers MoneyGram MobilePass to send money online using their mobile devices and complete the transaction at one of the participating MoneyGram stores. The service provides the users a faster and more convenient way to send money, receive money or pay bills online.
How to use MoneyGram MobilePass
To send money with MoneyGram MobilePass, users can follow the steps listed below. It is available in both English and Spanish.
- Go to www.start.moneygram.com
- Choose what service you want to use i.e. sending money.
- Enter your phone number, zip code, and pin number.
- Once you enter the required information, you will be shown a list of participating MoneyGram locations within the code area on your screen.
- Select the nearest location as per your convenience to complete the entire process.
- After selecting the MoneyGram location you have to enter the name, address and other details of the person who you want to send money.
- Visit your chosen location within 24 hours and give your name and payment to the agent to complete your transaction.
MoneyGram MobilePass Benefits
- The service is easy, simple and convenient.
- It can be used from almost all part of the world. You can send money to more than 200 countries using MoneyGram global network.
- Customers can complete the whole process from starting to online to finishing in store within 24 hours.
- MoneyGram MobilePass eliminates the paperwork. No need to fill the store form to send money.
- In this service, the control of the information you are providing is in your hand. There is no store clerk, teller or someone else. It ensures the accuracy of your given information.
Important Notes about using MoneyGram
- Mobile phone users have the option to receive the text message about their transaction in MoneyGram MobilePass.
- Users can send money through their Visa, MasterCard or US checking account.
- To send money online customers can use “Estimate Fees” tool to estimate the transfer costs and check the current exchange rate.
- Fees are generally lower if the payment is made with a bank account (US checking account) instead of using a debit or credit card.
- You can track the status of their transfer by logging in to their online account. If you don’t have an account or you are the receiver, use “Track a Transfer” with the help of the Authorization number or Reference number to look up the transaction.
- You cannot pay Amazon bills using this service.
- If you cancel orders, you have to wait up to 10 days for refunds.
- The service is managed by MoneyGram Payment System Inc.
For any questions related to sending or receiving money with MoneyGram, you can contact MoneyGram Customer Service by dialing at 1-800-444-9295.
MoneyGram International Inc., the second largest money order supplier in the world, is a Dallas Texas based money transfer company. It provides its service to individuals and businesses and operates through a network of agents and financial institutions.