How to stream Twitch TV content on streaming devices?
Twitch TV is an online video streaming service in America that is operated and controlled by amazon.com. The video streaming service Twitch TV was started in the year 2011. It focuses on video games live-streaming. The video games players can communicate with others and their audience using the chatbox. You can broadcast your gaming content. To stream your Twitch account on a media player you have to activate your twitch account on any streaming device.
Sign-up process of Twitch user account:
- If you want to create a new Twitch user account then follow the steps given below.
- On your smartphone browse the URL: www.twitch.tv
- Visit the official website of Twitch TV and navigate to the top right corner to look for the sign-up button.
- In the sign-up form enter your user name and then provide a strong password.
- Re-type the password and then enter your date of birth, contact number, and email address.
- Then click on the sign-up button to create a new user account.
- You can also sign-up via your Facebook account.
How to stream Twitch TV on PS4 or PS5?
- Read the simple steps given below to stream Twitch TV on your PlayStation device.
- Turn on your PlayStation device and move to the PlayStation store.
- Type the application name “Twitch” and click on the search icon.
- Select the Twitch TV app and install it on your streaming device.
- Launch the video streaming application and sign in to your user account if requested.
- Note down the six-digit activation code of Twitch TV displayed on your screen.
- Using a different smart device browse the URL: twitch.tv/activate/ps4/ps5
- Now you need to enter the unique code in the prompted field to activate the Twitch TV content on your PlayStation device.
How to stream Twitch TV on Roku?
- Plugin your Roku device and go to the channel store.
- Find the Twitch TV application in the search field.
- Highlight the proper application and hit the install button.
- Once downloaded on your Roku device open the Twitch TV app and click on the log-in option.
- You will get a 6 digit code that appeared automatically on your screen which you need to copy immediately.
- Now access the link twitch.tv/activate on any other device.
- A blank text box will appear on your screen where you need to enter your Twitch TV activation key.
- Press the activate button to enjoy a smooth streaming experience on Twitch TV.
How to stream Twitch TV on Xbox One?
- Start your Xbox device and sign in to your Xbox account.
- Go to the store tab and select the app section in the store menu.
- Inside the app section search for the Twitch TV application.
- Select the required app from the suggestion list.
- Click on the GET button to install the Twitch app on the HOME screen of your device.
- Open the Twitch TV application and log in to your Twitch TV user account.
- Copy the 6 digit activation codes from your screen and access the link twitch.tv/activate on your mobile browser.
- Input the code in the requested area and then press the activate button.
- Log in to your Twitch user account and enjoy live video gaming.
Also Read: Activate your TRU TV on Devices
How to stream Twitch on Fire TV?
- To activate the Twitch app on your Fire TV go to the Amazon app store from the HOME screen of your Fire TV.
- Find the Twitch application in the search bar and the get button to install it on your Fire TV.
- Launch the app and sign in to your Twitch user account.
- Copy the unique code generated on your TV screen.
- Visit the twitch.tv/activate link on a different device.
- Enter the code and click the activate option.
- Refresh your Fire TV screen to stream Twitch TV content on it.
Contact Twitch TV:
Toll-free number: 1-8555-833-7774
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
225 Bush St San Francisco,
THE UNITED STATES.