my.hacc.edu – Login to your My HACC AccountLogin Guide
My HACC Portal Login:
My HACC Portal Login is a web portal for the students and teachers of the Harrisburg Area Community College. Anyone who is enrolled for education at the college or is employed there can log in at the website of the My HACC.
The web portal is accessible via any computer or smartphone supported browser. You simply need to provide your login credentials and have an internet connected device. Read the post below for steps to sign into My HACC Portal Login.
What is the My HACC Portal Login?
Harrisburg Area Community College students or teachers can access their accounts at the My HACC Portal Login platform. Once logged in a user can get easy access to the systems you need. Logging in a student will be able to view their educational accounts, communicate with teachers, submit assignments and projects and learn online.
On the other hand if you are a teacher you can update data for the students, view their pay stubs and W2, register for employee benefits and even more. The My HACC EDU website is also open for the new students.
How to Log into My HACC Portal:
- Visit the My HACC Portal login website. my.hacc.edu
- Secondly there is the login section at the right labelled ‘Current Students/Employees’.
- Click on it and the main login screen opens.
- Enter your Username and Password in the respective spaces.
- Tap on ‘Login’ button and you will be directed to the account management console.
- In case the user has lost their password he/she needs to visit the login website. my.hacc.edu
- Secondly, look at the bottom of the login section and there is the ‘Forgotten Password? Click here!’
- Click on it and the password reset portal opens.
- Provide your HACC Username on the new page and check the box below to confirm you are not a robot.
- Tap ‘Submit’ button below and you can recover your password.
- If a user has forgotten their password he/she must open the login webpage. my.hacc.edu
- Next look below the login section which is at the left.
- Click on ‘Expired Password’ link under it and the access management screen opens.
- Provide Username in the respective box there and check the box below to confirm you are not a robot.
- Click ‘Submit’ and you will be able to reset expired password.
How to Change Password:
- Visit the login homepage of the My HACC. my.hacc.edu
- After that eye below the login section and there is a ‘Change Password’ URL.
- Tap on the link and a new webpage opens.
- Next a password reset portal appears. Once again tap on ‘Change My Password’ button.
- Log into your account then after that you will be able to review and update your personal information then change password.
New Student Login:
- Open the homepage of the My HAC. my.hacc.edu
- Now at the right of the screen there is the ‘New Students’ section.
- Click on the button below it and a student account claim page opens.
- Provide Student ID there and check the Captcha below.
- Tap on the ‘Submit’ button and you will be logged in.
At the bottom line we hope you signed into your account with ease. For assistance the user can connect with the support centre by calling on (717) 780-2570. Once the call is connected you can get help.