Tips and tricks to activate HG TV on streaming devices:
HG TV is a pay-tv channel in America that has approx 95 million subscribers. The HD TV channel is owned by Discovery, INC. It focuses on reality shows related to Home Decors and Real Estates to activate this channel you need a supported device. It is compatible with Apple TV, Fire TV, Samsung Smart TV, Android TV, and Chrome Cast.
Features of HG TV app:
You can stream HGTV live anytime anywhere after log-in with your TV provider account.
You can browse by genre to search for your favorite programs.
You can bookmark any episode where you left off watching it later.
All shows can be watched on the same day and same time when they are premiered on Television.
The HGTV app supports close captioning and it is compatible with Chrome cast.
How to activate HGTV on Roku media player?
- Turn on your Roku player and go to the Home screen.
- Visit the Roku channel store to locate the HGTV go app.
- Perform a search for HGTV go app and then press the add channel button to download the application.
- Launch the channel app to get the unique activation key.
- Then save the HGTV activation key for future use.
- Browse the link: watch.hgtv.com/activate on the browser of your smartphone or computer.
- Input the activation key in the blank field and tap on the Link TV Provider button.
- You are ready to stream HGTV shows on your device.
How to activate HGTV on Apple TV?
- Plugin your Apple TV and go to the app store.
- Find out the HGTV app in the search area.
- Choose the official HGTV app from the search result.
- Download the HGTV channel app on your device.
- Once the app gets added to your screen then start the application to generate the unique code.
- Take a note of the HGTV activation key and move to the URL: watch.hgtv.com/activate from any browser on your computer.
- Type the generated code which was displayed on your TV screen.
- Press the activate option to start streaming HGTV go app on your Apple device.
How to activate HGTV on Fire TV?
- To begin the activation process of the HGTV app you need to go to the Amazon app store.
- Inside the app store search for HGTV go channel app.
- Press the add channel button to add the application on your device screen.
- Then run the HGTV application and register yourself to obtain the activation code.
- Open any web browser on your PC and browse the link: watch.hgtv.com/activate
- Type the code in the provided field and click the activate option.
- You need to follow the on-screen instructions in order to activate the HGTV go app on your Amazon Fire TV.
Also Read: Guide to Activate FOX SPORTS Go on Devices
How to activate HGTV on Chrome cast?
- To activate the HGTV go app on Chrome cast you need to connect your devices with a stable internet connection.
- Move to the google play store and perform a search for the HGTV channel app.
- After getting the correct app in the search result press the install button to add the application to your device.
- Launch the app and click on any video of your choice and press the cast button to stream the video on your Television screen.
Contact information of hgtv.com:
Customer service number: 1-865-694-2700
500W Summit Hill Drive Knoxville,
TN 37902, UNITED STATES.